Coco-Licious is all about that magical summer glow. Start your vacation with this delicious smelling tropical treat of pineapple and coconut. This delicious treat-meets-routine will have you dreaming of paradise. Enjoy this island vibes moment that’s as great for polished skin as it is for your mood.! You will be smoooooth after you use this sweet scrub! Our Coco-licious sugar scrub is like diving into a pitcher of refreshing, sparkling fruity fun. Use this deliciously fragranced treat for perfect, peachy skin!
Why you’ll LOVE IT!:
- Great at Reducing Cellulite and Firming Skin by boosting natural Collagen production
- Perfect for De-Tanning and Reduce Pigmentation
- Reduce Wrinkles, Fine Lines, and Anti-Aging Signs
- Deeply nourish and balance skin’s hydration to help restore skin’s natural glow
- Free of nasties: sulphates, parabens, phthalates, & animal-derived ingredients.
- 100% vegan, cruelty-free & judgement-free always!
How to Apply:
- Scoop up & make circles on damp skin. Scrub a generous amount onto skin, wet or dry! Rinse with lukewarm water. Pat dry & apply your favorite moisturizer.
- Use 1-2 times a week. Fall in love with your skin!
- Coconut Oil: is known to prevent dryness and flakiness and keep it moisturized and supple. It reverses effects of tanning, and reduces pigmentation and dark areas.
- Coconut Shell Powder: is the perfect natural exfoliant out there!
- Primrose: is known to improve hydration and elasticity, reduce wrinkles and fine lines, treat and prevent breakouts
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C): is known to Protect against Sun Damage, Lighten Dark Spots, Diminish Scars, and Boost Collagen
- Shea Butter: is known to deeply moisturize, nourish and soften dry, skin while helping to promote elasticity
- Sugar: is a natural exfoliant that effectively polishes away dead skin while helping to boost circulation to the skin surface
- Sweet Almond Oil: condition all skin types to help prevent dryness and balance hydration for a refined, healthy glow
Caution: For external use only. Discontinue use if irritation occurs. Do not eat.
Full Ingredients List:
Sucrose, Coconut – Oil and Shell Powder, Shea Butter, Safflower, Sweet Almond, Milk, Evening Primrose, Aqua, Macadamia Ternifolia Seed Oil, Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), Retinyl Palmitate, Sorbic Acid, Glycerin, Polysorbate 20, Silica