The essence in Sugassence
Introducing Sugassence, a vegan and Leaping Bunny certified cruelty-free skincare line formulated with skin-loving vitamins and veggies. This natural skincare collection was designed to be mixed and matched to give your skin a healthy, radiant glow.
Sugassence was inspired by all things natural, healthy, and fresh-pressed. Whether it is a green juice or a protein-packed salad, vegetables are one of the best ways to nourish and detoxify your body and skin.
Made in India and inspired by the most effective beauty trends from around the world, the brand launched with five different plant and vitamin Under-Eye patches along with selfie-ready Fresh Pressed Sheet Masks, and Lip Sleeping Masks.
We’re also proud to announce that Sugassence is now Leaping Bunny certified! What does that mean? It means we don’t conduct or participate in any animal testing. Our products and our entire supply chain has been vetted by Leaping Bunny, and is guaranteed to be 100% free of new animal testing.
Sugassence Glam Guides
We are dedicated to educating our community about all things skincare. We address key steps in your routine, providing guides on the double-cleanse, eye care, and sunscreen.
As a brand, we are committed to protecting the environment. Sustainability is a part of our mission and we’re constantly striving to reduce our environmental footprint.
- Our cartons are 100% recyclable and are made with FSC-certified paper
- Our glass jars and bottles are 100% recyclable
- We do not formulate with microplastics or mica
- Our Fresh Pressed Sheet Masks will be biodegradable by the end of 2022
- We will be removing plastic spatulas from all products by the end of 2022
Visit our product pages to learn more about how to recycle each of our products.
- The boxes we use to deliver your products are made of 100% post-consumer recycled materials and are 100% recyclable
- The air bubbles and tissue paper we use to protect your products in transit are also made from recycled content.
Our Carbon Neutral Pledge
We’re partnering with non-profit organizations, to become Climate Neutral Certified in 2022